View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The difference is ego. 4-2-3-1 worked well when we accepted the fact that we did best with counter attack, mostly with less possession. This season we grew an ego and tried to be more 'dominant' and take the game to opponents, when we do not yet have the steely midfielders for such play. We left spaces between defence, midfield and attack. Very disjointed, unlike West Ham.

I did say it's early days for Conte. Spurs still time to adjust to his favoured 3-5-2. Just pointing out that he is not an instant fix like many Utd 'fans' seemed to think.
Seldom see them wanting to be 'dominant' in the previous few matches ...any attacks they launched on their opposition is just sporadic n short-lived n mostly not on target ...more often it is the other way round...being dominated n bullied by all the other teams they played against be they big or small ...hence losing practically every match they played ...don't be surprised if they don't wake up, even minnow teams like Watford n Norwich can KO them easily n score a few goals against them w/o reply ...if they continue to play the toothless n lazy way that they r doing currently...all the opposition teams need to do is just attack, attack, n attack n constantly rob them of the ball n not let them keep possession of the ball ...n that's it ..

As regards Conte wat i think 'fans' expects is not instant success from him but in the near or foreseeable future like success at the end of season, improvement game by game for now maybe...so far he is doing not bad ...won 1 game n drew the other...did not lose any of them...the fans shd know that Rome was not built in 1 day

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor