Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-11-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
No wonder i see the pretty and sexy ones asking for $200 when i pop the question.

I am planning to meet one of them. Will write FR if things go well.

I think they know the asking price now is $200. For bros reading this, let us try to stick to $200 or less for the benefit of the bros here. Happy Cheonging!
Dear Mr Hope

On behalf of my maid discussion group = fuck maid as cheap as possible group, we strongly urge you to reconsider your offer of a more significance amount to a DH to clean your staff,

Recent covid cases have slow down our economy very much, to that extend of every price goes up, but our income remained. Our group understand that DH needs also increase and hence they are asking for more. we don't have to justify to their amount and also will not need to give in to their demand.

We understand is a supply and demand market, DH can say that their services is worth $XXX, but it will only be proven if a buyer agreed and pay. However, if buyer agreed and acknowledged that amount, it will serve as a benchmark for other DH. They will all start to make their amount justifiable.

Times are bad, everyone need money one way or another, we hope to keep this cost as low as possible. Then again, it is your decision to make, we can only make know our concern to you.

Hope you have an enjoyable session and good luck

Happy Bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!