Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 5
xephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxephyia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankasong View Post
So far tried Wenwen, Erica, Pixie and Lisa.

My fav of the lot is Erica then Wenwen a close 2nd. But suay both gone liao. Erica prone to Mia then come back so hopefully she come back one day.

Anyway Erica and Wenwen both petit type. Those who like petit girls will confirm like! Erica really knows how to squeeze her pussy so really damn shiok! Both of them are crazy tight also hahaha! Anyone know anything about Erica ma? When she coming back? My best fuck so far lol!

Lisa and Pixie I tried recently cos Erica gone for so long liao...Pixie very hardworking and really no complain at all even when I take some time to perform. She also very easy going and chatty.

Lisa felt a bit distant so a bit awkward after I finished. But she damn smart la... Easily understand what I like and rolled with it... Drained me in 20 min hahahha!
Wah bro your post reminded me of the times i bonk wen wen...rtf 9 times for her, she's just so good. Too bad i dont think she will ever come back to this line again