View Single Post
Old 18-01-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySi007 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/angel-mass...angel-massage/

Review for Angel
Location: Its ok and just about walkable from the MRT station. Drivers may find parking a challenge.

Ease of Find/ Privacy: Quite easy to find- directions were very clear and easy to follow. Not many people around at all.

Looks: Pics are accurate in my view- maybe a slight discount, but for me she looks great.

Body and Boobs: Again she looks great in my view slim and nice boobs (b). Opened the door wearing cut off denim shorts and a lacy top. Very nice.

Service:
Massage was quite light and lasted around 15 mins before the sensual stiff started.
Sensual started and this is where she excels- slow to start then slowly stripping to her naked state and moving her ample body across my back.
She flipped me over and then worked her magic. Super good. Was offered a second shot, but i wanted to chill.
Would return for sure. One of the best in a while.
The link does not work can resend the link