View Single Post
Old 10-02-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1003 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Hahahahaha of course no. In the eyes of Singaporean, I confirm plus chop dont consider a young handsome guy. Honestly speaking I am just an average early 30s guy, normal body shape, and normal face, but I do looks younger than my age. If really had to give myself a score, 5-6/10 at best. LOL
But I can say that ML will prefer clean and hygiene customers, so just tidy up abit when visiting.

But you see, the ML often get old guy, fat guy, real ugly guy customers(sorry no offence), so in their eyes, an average guy will looks good for them. And beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, i do know some ML finds older guy much more attractive.
Or Just flash your money, you will appear as Brad Pitt to every ML.

And dont forget its just their tactic to make the customers feels good, boost our ego, so yea I never take their words seriously. But as long as I get french/zhut/daty from them I consider myself win already hahaha
Mai humble lah...

Don't say those China Dramas actors, many of the China MLs mentioned that SG dudes look younger than those of same age in China generally...maybe we always in office and not farming or something else...

Even if you flash money, they don't have to record that you are good looking mah.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit