Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
bbangelis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR Massage Feb2021

MIXUE - her contact is available in another thread. She just moved into her new place yesterday. I'm posting this FR here even though she has another thread so that those unaware can benefit

Looks: 10/10 - Looks 95% like her Whatsapp Profile Pic. She has a sultry mistress look that can tempt any man.

Body: 10/10 - I think her body is really the top of the list for me now. She is in the skinny/slim category but has the most beautiful perky pair of small B cups that makes you wanna suck and suck. In addition, her bottom is nicely round and firm, perfect for a doggy but she does not provide full service. She rather small size so I can imagine doing her in sooo many positions

Massage: NA - We went directly into service. Perhaps other bro can share.

Service: 8.5/10 - She starts with the cat bath on your back and then followed with a body and butt massage where she rubs her cute but firm bottom all over your back. Her skin was not as smooth as Mili (My other FR) whom I think has the smoothest skin. This is followed by the best AR I've had. I'm not a big AR fan but I kinda enjoyed this one. While other girls when doing this force their tongue in your anus like fucking you but she licked the outside and lather your entire anus and rear with her saliva. That warm soft sensation is wonderful.

BJ - 9/10 Before starting on this, she will clean your brother and also sanitize her mouth with a mouth spray. She will then proceed to french kiss you and in the process also sanitize your mouth for what is to come. Climbing from overhead slowly, she gives you an upsidedown french like spider man before proceeding down to each of your nipple. This is when you have full view and access to her wonderous perky tits and nips that made my cock super rock hard. From here, she will slowly move her way down let you savour every inch of her body, which is perfect. reaching my brother she will start with the balls licking and sucking on the twins while I indulged myself into one of the most beautiful abalone. It was fresh and sweet. Her BJ action was not the super suction type but DT. With a nubile body like her, I surrendered in less than 5 min of DT action. Yes she C*M if you are wondering

Attitude: 10/10 - MX has fantastic service-oriented attitude. She has a very 体贴 and 小女人 feel that I totally dig! I wish I had tried her earlier. If I wanted to keep a 小三, she would be exactly the type. Even after the deed, she would wash up, got back into the slinky silk nightie and lie beside you chatting like a mistress.

Env - 4/10 - This is probably the least favorite part as she is occupying a ground floor "retail" space. The saving grace is that it is in a secluded corner. However the space inside is very poorly lighted and cram. There are 2 small rooms sharing a rather old and used cubicle shower. The water is nice and hot though. Despite these conditions, MX's service and attitude will more than make up for it.

Rtm: For those who love a good BJ from a slim beautiful girl, don't miss this one and please treat her well.

Tip - Check if you can 打包 something for her because she cannot cook in that space. She also like Coke very much. That should score you some brownie points