View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Another reply:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Taikok,
You are a true KC King.

My humble two cents.

Bro, tks.

It's not my intention to KC her. I must confess that I just wanted to fxxk her initially. But before long, I started to feel very sorry for her predicament and what had happened to her.

When she was between the ages of 13 and 14, several unknown men attempted to molest her in China. Very traumatic. She learned MMA n used to carry a knife (not in SG). Due to her traumatic experiences, she is aloof and taciturn and would not look at or talk to a stranger. Just trying to hide her insecurity and distrust of all men. She is actually a very warm, kind and decent person. I told her all that.

I'm happy that I could recognize L's potential n intelligence when no one else could, including her poorly educated parents.

She had cried n wanted to give up her studies many times, but I said NO. I told her that 胜败是兵家常事, and that she would succeed as long as she doesn't give up. At one time she wanted to become a 幼师 in SG, I said very good. She can always become a successful investor, regardless of her occupation. She has read the Intelligent Investor and is now reading How To Be Rich by J Paul Getty. She is quite exotic, part North Korean, part Han Chinese, and part another ethnic minority. Very fair skin.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.