View Single Post
Old 14-04-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Hi bros, I am searching for a Cat III movie. The title goes by "绑架 / Kidnapped" something like that.

The storyline starts off with a man fucking his wife in the early morning when he woke up. After the deed, wife shower and went jogging but got kidnapped. Kidnapper call husband for ransom but he ignore because he is busy fucking mistress. Wife sibeh dulan and fuck the kidnapper. Story ends with kidnapper bringing the wife to find the husband. Husband caught red-handed with mistress on bed. Wife cuts off his bird. End.

As best of my memory, this is the description of the actual actor / actress look in the movie.
Actor as husband - curly hair, hum sup face and have moustache
Actress as wife - abit tanned skin, long hair. I remeber she got kidnap in a green jogging attire. Perky and big tits.
Actress as mistress - short hair curly, old school hairstyle kind.

Hipe this is enough info on the film.

If got the link please share as well.

Thanks.