Thread: belledejoir
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: belledejoir

Some guys PM me you are cheated by Belle. Some guys PM me to thank me because of this thread, you know she is a scammer so you are not cheated by her. I am really happy you are not cheated by her after reading this thread.

She is very good to connect with you first to get your trust. Text you and you think she is a nice person. Please spread the words to let everyone knows she is a scammer. This way her money will dry up.

Do not let her make use of your kind heart and pity her. She will say she has no food to eat, no money to pay yishun condo rent, no money to pay school fees, her ex cheated her of all her money. All BS and all fake. Don’t fall for it guys.

Do not transfer any money. Never, ever, ever transfer any money. Never act as hero and help her. She is lying through her teeth. Lies after lies after lies. Please keep your hard earned money.