View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

~ [Feel free to ask anything about our history in the comments]

Our Wedding, that Night.

I just hung my head in the toilet bowl, I felt FUCKING SICK for real. My marriage was now RUINED! The HARD erection I had for SIl was now reversed 200%, I think my dick was now inside my body. MY MARRIAGE IS ALREADY RUINED BEFORE IT STARTED! I just lay there, acting all pitiful and drunk, getting ready to be QUESTIONED hard by MY WIFE, her PARENT(s) with my SIL at the side, probably thinking she was right about me ALL ALONG! I was undeserving of her sister!

My WHOLE body felt sick to the core and scared. I couldn’t move or think of what to do next. I was in there for a long time, maybe 30 minutes, but it felt maybe even longer.

When someone FINALLY came in, I pretended to vomit more (sounds only, I was a good drinker). I felt the person squat beside me, pat gently on my back, then heard the sound of a bottle cap opening, I felt the bottle mouth touch my lip and a gentle voice asking me to drink.

It was her gentle voice.

It was SIL! She helped me remove my suit to make me feel more relaxed.

GOSH! I was fucking relieved! I acted all weak and let her feed me.. she was not in a hurry, and kept trying not to let my head hang into the toilet bowl.

SIL : you ok already?

I nodded my head. She fed me another sip of water, then

SIL : you’d feel better if you lie down. Are you able to get up?

I didn’t answer, she helped me up. I kept as still as possible and tried my best not to lean on to her. BUT, she used her body to press up against me to support my body. Was I thinking too much??? She took a moment to make sure she got me standing properly, I shifted my body on purpose, rubbing across her chest to and fro once to steady myself. I could feel it on the side of my body. I was SURE. Her nipples were STILL HARD! Was it the aircon? No! No! I heard her let out a soft moan. She tried to adjust her body, to use her side side instead of her front. We started to walk out of the powder room, she hung on to me and opened the door fully, I rested my head on her shoulder, lowering my body and pressing a bit of weight on to her again.

It was just weird. One moment my cock was HARD, next it was shrunk.

but now, even in my semi drunk state, it GOT SO HARD AGAIN! I couldn’t help myself, JUST COULDN’T! Part of me also realised and KNEW FOR SURE, there wasn’t going to be another chance like this EVER AGAIN! We lost balance as we stumbled against the wall beside the door, the sink counter to our right, door entrance to the powder room to our left, that tiny little wall space. I hugged her tight.

me : thank youuuu…

I kept my eyes shut and started to sniff her neck and kiss on it again.

SIL whispered softly : hey.. you are drunk….. sis… your wife might hear…. hey…. the mention of my wife for NO REASON AT ALL, made me want my SIL even more. SO MUCH MORE. I just lifted my head and looked at her eyes with the eye shadow.

me : you are FUCKING beautiful.

SIL : you are drunk. hey. no no no mmmm(i planted my lips on her and grabbed her boobs again) mmmm…

she was pushing me at first….

she was shaking her head side to side at first.

but it only took A FEW SECONDS of rubbing her nipples…. my SIL froze again. She didn’t even put the nipple tape back on, they were probably somewhere in the top part of her halter dress. I don’t think she’s still affected by the beer. IT was SO LONG ago already. The effect must already be off, so too with the arousal I gave her earlier. She was HOOKED! SHE MUST BE! Her head just shakes side to side, slowly. I slowed my kissing down, my fingers down as well. I planted romantic and soft lips on her opened mouth which was consistently letting out soft moans. Her eyes were shut so tightly, she was so stressed, her frown was so bad. I was more confident now, knowing what happened earlier that let her break out of her trance. I left her nipple alone for a minute or so, this was her first time, she simply couldn’t fight this arousal. I kissed down her front and let my tongue take over one nipple while my other hand pulled my cock out. My SIL just kept repeating ‘you are drunk…. no….’ BUT YET, she had her arms WRAPPED around my head, hugging my head TIGHT. She was CLEARLY ENJOYING the licking! I stood upright and licked her ear, kept one hand on her nipple and rubbed away, while the other hand pulling her right hand to my hard cock and getting her to hold it. Her hand resisted a little but I whispered “please. please. help me. I feel awful. help me get it out. please’ I felt my SIL’s hand stop resisting, I held her hand tight and gripped it hard, then started to masturbate myself while I worked her nipple with my other hand and my tongue licked her ear. Her head kept shaking side to side, side to side.. She stopped moaning that I was drunk as well. We locked lips, she was FUCKING KISSING ME BACK! I let go of my her hand and rubbed both nipples together….

Oh yes!

YES!

I reached in the middle of her legs, I was NOT going to make the same mistake again. I will just rub her clit and pussy through the dress.

But wait, how am I going to lift up her dress and fuck her?

but wait.

FUCK! Do I really want to take her virginity???

With my wife next door???

WHAT THE FUCK!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

me : mmmmmm!!! MMMMM!!!!!! I pressed my body on to her, and felt the energy sap out of my body. My SIL reacted and let go of her hand in surprise and fear as well. I felt the rest of my semen ejaculate out which was another type of orgasm feeling! We both stood there, against the wall, both catching our breath. I was getting more logical and sane.

This was WAY TOO WRONG!

OH FUCK! FUCK!

I FELT DAMN DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF!!!!

for losing my cool and….

GOODNESS!!!

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!

MY SIL?????? FUCK! FUCKING DISGUSTING!

SHE’S NOT EVEN HOT OR WHAT!

OMG OMG OMG!

She helped me back to our living area, but she kept her distance. She was going to walk me into our bedroom.

me : no no. there.

I pointed at the sofa.

SIL : it’s ok. I can sleep there. you go sleep with your wife. it’s ok.

then…. the logic and the repulsive feeling made me say the following.

me : no. let your sis sleep there. she helped us a lot today already.

SIL : huh? erm……

I moved towards a few steps to the sofa, we were close. I think SIL was still figuring things out, then she finally got it. She realised that I had ‘thought’ she was her sister all along, I had ‘thought’ that she was my wife! She’s never ever done this to me before! Not once! She pushed my arm over her neck and pushed me to the sofa with a VERY LOUD ‘ARGH!’, then hurriedly walked into the bedroom after I landed on the sofa.

I heard my wife’s voice .

wife : what happened?

SIL : nothing.

wife: is he ok?

SIL (softer voice, probably in the toilet already) : he’s your husband! go check on him yourself!

I lay in the sofa, I HAD TO keep up with my act. I laid face front in a very awkward and uncomfortable position. Then, it made me realise something, my wife isn’t a very caring wife. Is this her true color??? She only came out to check on me, then put me properly on the sofa and turned me around.

wife : why you drink so much???

I pretended to be knocked out and dead drunk, to prepare myself for whatever nonsense the SIL was going to come up with later.

wife : argh! it’s our wedding night! why you drink so much? how we make love now??? you regret marrying me is it???

I felt her get up and she went back into the room, heard her get on the bed loudly…. My mind didn’t really cared so much about my wife, I will fuck her later or tomorrow, or the next day. It’s OUR wedding, I really don’t know why she was so upset either. The way she just headed off and left with me SIL was not forgivable as well, even though whatever I did was MUCH WORSE! I’m the demon who had entered their family and I was well aware of the harm I was bringing to their family. I felt like shit! I deserve any kind of punishment that may come my way!

wife : where are you going?

SIL : I will sleep with parent(s).

wife : no, sleep here. I don’t want to be alone. That pig is knocked out already.

SIL : just sleep. Tomorrow will be better.

wife : you are right, I shouldn’t have married him. He’s a such an ass!

WHAT..

THE….

FUCK!!

my SIL actually tried to sabotage my marriage before???

WHAT THE FUCK!

SHE BARELY EVEN KNOW ME! I don’t even have a reputation at work for being a player, unlike that guy she’s so hooked on to! .

WHAT THE FUCK!

I was always a gentleman to my wife and their family, even driving their parent(s) to their medical appointment on my own. 

WHAT THE FUCK!

I really did try the best I could already….

ALL THESE DECEIT????

SIL : just sleep. it’s too late to regret already….

There was silence between them. I heard foot steps again and the sound of a towel being flapped. Heard a person climbing into bed., while the sounds of typing on a phone continued.. I turned around and stared at the ceiling. My cock was still hanging out of my pants, I think there were semen spots all over my pants.

What the fuck have I done!

What kind of life have I signed up for???

Eventually, exhaustion took over and I dozed off….

…………

I don’t know how long it was, I woke up feeling something land HARD on me. It took me a few minutes to finally find the determination to wake up, it was a bath towel, it was just on top of my waist and crotch area. Was it my wife? It was all such a blur. I looked at my watch, it was already past 3.30am. Maybe my snoring was so loud and my wife came out to check on me and saw my exposed penis. Did she put this towel on me to cover my penis so her sister won’t see? Or she wanted me not to be cold? I sat up for a few more minutes, finally collected my head and thoughts altogether, got up and went to the toilet and washed my face, then just stripped naked and walked into the shower and started to shower. Midway through, I heard the toilet door shut loudly, like someone was upset that my showering sounds woke (either of) her up. I didn’t care, I just let the hot shower wash my troubles away. When I was finally done, I just wrapped myself in the towel, realising my suitcase was outside, I was sort of trapped. Do I risk annoying SIL even more?

Why should I even bother? She didn’t even want the marriage to happen in the first place. I could get the key card from my pocket and walk outside of the corridor via the door 4 to enter by door 3 which led into the smaller living area where my suitcase was beside the sofa.

FUCK IT! i’m the one footing the bill! I just walked out of the toilet and into the bedroom. They were both asleep, they were both facing away from the walk in wardrobe. I still don’t know who came and slam the door, I suppose it’s my wife, showing me that she’s upset.

Ok, she wants to be fucked right?

I will fuck her now!