View Single Post
Old 16-06-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

I have a high hit rate on OKC and Tinder and Beetalk (but now doesnt work anymore) and I personally like OKC because of the filter - can straight up see who is up for your NSA games.

Scored 1 girl named GH in OKC. Think she should be near early 30s, not working, parents paid a lot for her so all she does everyday is do pole dancing, go for dog meet ups.

Started out by our casual chat, then with the usual "oh what you here for", then I told her about my bike and she asked me to pick her after her pole dance class. Thank god it drizzled and we have to go to a dark ulu carpark, after that I suggested "wanna come over to my place for movie?" and the rest is history.

She's a good fk, on pills and let me cream in her at least 2 times per day. We were banging 5 days per week at my car, my place or in a budget hotel. Still got her contact but we cut off contact because both of us got bored.

Not sure how to add image to the post but here it is: https://ibb.co/5MrvMp4

Last edited by bangingeveryone; 16-06-2022 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Need edit text