View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Yeah, COVID few grab switched and fuel touched 94

Solution, in booking you make note dag dag 300

Lot of hot girls, not stars, asking 10 to 15k per pop.

Honestly not worth

Pinoys are famous for poor business skills because they believe in stuff like Yamashita gold.

Because her cousin said she found a Kano paid 50k one night, the girl will insist it's 50 for her too, ignoring details like Kano was doing deep throat, humiliation and pissing on her cousin .. (just imagining) and actually Kano gang bang, or something (again joke lang)

If she agreed 5k, she'll have money to eat but no, wait 1 year for Kano never come, kano who also may marry her

Stuff like that, hard to explain the reality of the business world

I just go with the flow

Because with a bit of effort, and time, not hard to find 3k chicks Willing to suck, 69, and cim cip if I fancy

Ha ha true true. Envious you r in PHp la can get cheap. Over in SG. 300 only get you subic quality.. Is the damn ex hotels and cost of living here man that's why I tot need to pay a fair price so that the prettier ones will still want to come SG.. so 10k to 15k approximately is the price for pretty girls like the Elise? She started at 500 haha.. lemme see how much I can bargain..