View Single Post
Old 21-06-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini2050 View Post
Bro, that could be because philipino TS dominates Singapore market. So, that is why statistically, we encountered more bad experiences with them but it is not true reflection in general i guess and statistically, skewed representation or perception. I had bad experiences with them too and at the same time, my best experiences so far were with them too.
I understand what you're saying but I'm not referring to the total number of bad experiences I've had with Filipinos, but their hit/miss rate versus the Thais, Indonesians, and Vietnamese.