View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
A lot of people have advised before. Below are what should work most of the time:

1. Try the less popular ones for a start if you have no records before.
2. Keep you message short and clear, they no time entertain long stories
3. State the time that you want and ask if she free.
4. For better chance to land a slot and if your schedule permits, just ask her what is her earliest available slot.
5. Don't be disheartened if she don't reply at all. Some won't reply if the time you want is taken already.
6. Just try another ML if no reply. Typically most reply at the tail-end of an hour or the front end as that is the time customer leaving/showering .
7. Make sure you get an affirmative confirm from her on the booking. If she didn't affirm, text her again to confirm.
8. Recee the location by reaching earlier and text her ard 10 minutes before your timing to inform her you reached.
9. Never be a goon and stand infront of the gate with handphone waiting for instructions. Be discreet.
10. Once session over, request her to input you as a customer in the database. Most will do it unless your session is bad or she lazy or forgot.

Have fun and get ready to see your own savings deplete lol

Thanks bro for the detailed advice! So far I usually go for MLs but I realised it might be more worth to go for these girls and not have to second guess whether there are specials or not.

Just anoTher question, am i expected to tip the girls? Wanna avoid tipping to keep prices down but just making sure the expectations first