View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jimmybond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lisa & Marie sandwich (Seduction)

OKT: Fast responses and clear instructions. This is good.

Marie

Looks 7/10: Young and quite pretty.

Body 8/10: Slim slender but have a little bit of acne/eczema scars marks on her ass and lower back area. Tats on the back. Both these things didn't bother me. Pussy was shaved.

Boobs 8/10: Reasonable for her body size. Not allowing to touch them was not good.

Kiss 0/10: No kissing at all which sucked.

Catbath 8/10: Licked my nips well.

BBBJ 7/10: Was alright but a little bit of teeth sometimes. Nice to see a young pretty girl giving head. Licks quite well.

FJ 8/10: Not good fucking from the front as her face is so unhappy so better to do her doggy. Did cowgirl but cannot even touch her breast. In the end, 2 shots doggy as she was tight for me and it was nice seeing her react to my ramming. Because of her attitude, it seemed like she didn't want to give any reaction so to get a positive moaning reaction, be it fake or real, was good.

GFE 2/10: Maybe it’s the experience of an unhappy girlfriend.

Massage 2/10: Piano playing.

Overall: If I had booked just her I would be very disappointed. She was unhappy from the start. Not sure why so unhappy (Lisa said its because she miss her family) but I didn't do anything to deserve it.

Lisa

Looks 7/10: Close to video posted minus makeup and Thai tan. A bit more milfy looking.

Body 8/10: Body was curvy and nice to me.

Boobs 8/10: Good sized boobs and nice to fondle.

Kiss 9/10: Speaks French well.

BBBJ 7/10: It was decent but I have had better. Good enough and maybe can guide her to do more.

FJ N/A: Didn't fuck her as fucked Marie.

GFE 8/10: Showered with me when I reached and smiley.

Massage 9/10: She does massage back in Bangkok and has good strength. If you want a good massage, can go for it.

Overall: She has a good attitude and is a nice person. English was passable. She is leaving Friday I think.

Sandwich highlights for me:
- Both girls took turns to bbbj. At one point got Marie to bbbj while Lisa licked my balls which was good
- Nice to have both licking my nips while touching all over.
- Good to have Lisa kissing me/sucking my nips/licking my balls as I grinded Marie in different positions.

RTF: No. This is a subjective FR from my experience and YMMV and one man's meat is another man's poison etc etc. Marie is leaving 4Jul I think [This post may go up after she has left]. Lisa was nice but too many choices out there so will go for other targets once vitamin M recovers.

I am a seasoned cheongster but never post much. I decided to post to help bros out there as many landmines (eg services not as what is stated or bad attitude) and some OKTs have stable of fake accounts posting fake FRs out there and the prices are high for most stables compared to pre-covid days.

My thanks to other bros who give real FRs to help others here. Happy and safe cheonging!