Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I had tried Lucky service few day ago, and i will say it is very professional and not a time watcher. I have booked her 2hr but the whole session have overshot by a lot

Throughout the therapy, she will explain to you what she did and what is wrong with your body. She will also use qigong for the therapy, you will feel something at your ear when she ask you to breath in and out. At end of my therapy i feel so much lighter and she will do bone cracking to loosen your body. I will not explained more as there are many bro that have written good review for her already.

I suggested to take up her 2hr package as she have more time to help your body and she only take 2 slot per day so hurry up and book her.
Open for booking.