Old 13-07-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

I had the most amazing sex of my life with Bella: https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=887973
The location is very discreet and a good hotel. Had to undergo several verification procedures by Elite69 presumably because I hadn't played in dome 3 before. This process is a thrill in itself sometimes, though not always.
Finally I made it to the room and I felt like Mario who crossed all levels to get to the princess.

Bella is a terrific beauty. Her middle eastern heritage shows and her high cheek bones give her model-like vibes. Her luscious lips and hair are cherries on the cake. She has the most amazing body I've seen. She is thin but has ample boobs with pale nipples and an amazing ass (clean shaven/waxed below). Has a few tattoos here and there but not "in-your-face".

After shower we started by chatting about general stuff, while she was slowly running her hands over my thighs and grazing my cock occasion ally, which aroused me. I started by kissing her on the neck and her body, removing her sports bra in the process. Made her lie down and kissed her all over. She removed the rest of her clothing herself. Her BBBJ was really good, and I would've cum if I didn't ask her to stop. Then she capped me and got on top of me. First rose me cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl. The view of her ass coupled with her slow riding was just out of this world. I then pumped her in missionary, alternating with slow and fast thrusts a few times. Sometime in between she said she came. Finally she lay on her belly while I pumped her from behind while lying on top of her, and came.

Overall it was almost a full hour of mind blowing sexual activity with a mesmerizing beauty. I don't think I'll forget this encounter. She said she enjoyed it a lot as well. Fully recommend her, but do treat her gently.

Overall: 10/10