View Single Post
Old 20-07-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Any reviews of Amy Yip, Veronica Yip etc movies?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Since requested, let me start with 与鸭共舞. Note that as mentioned in my previous post, I have watched clips of Veronica Yip before hence some of these scenes not new to me but I did not watch the full movie before. Hence, I would probably try to point out the context of such sexy scenes and highlight certain new findings now that such movies are available readily in HD.

7:04 Our first intro to young handsome Simon Yam who is an ex gigolo but still has the charm. This meaty auntie is an ex client and we see a bit of teasing and her nipples through her black bra. Nothing really raunchy but meaty auntie does remind me of those auntie ML bak chai type.

14:39 to 17:23 Michael Chow's gigolo character kena owned by 2 aggressive clients. No nudes but just silly to see. Quite impressed by the 2 ladies toned figures at 14:48, especially the one in black white bikini (bonus points for her sweet looking face)

30:35 A gigolo selection test ordered by Veronica Yip. She choosing which gigolo have the best skills to seed her and make her a baby so that she and her husband can get money from her rich father-in-law. Some random calefare bonking from 31:12. Unfortunately none of them makes the cut and we first see Veronica Yip at 33:41 in that sexy red/black tube that I thought it was gonna fall off anytime. The way she shuts down the interview at 35:20 with her commanding and womanly presence without those boobs falling out is just tantalizing. 35:26 the dress literally right at the nipple area.

36:30 to 39:33 The infamous playing pool scene. I downloaded this clip before during the broadband modem days and watched it countless times trying to see if really have nipple reveal. The quality of vids back then were really poor, so I am pleased to say that HD version really rocks. Its better to let bros watch the whole scene and you decide for yourself. This is the reason why I love Veronica Yip so much.

39:50 to 42:00 Veronica's teasing of Simon continues in the car and here clearly it's obvious with the nipples peek a boo around that same black dress. It's incredible to see Veronica with that playful look at 40:37, laughing and blinking. Even more shiok at 41:42 when she propositions Simon to seed in her, and all this while, can see her nipples clearly peeking out from the dress. How to reject Veronica?

43:13 to 49:20 Yacht scene with Veronica and Simon. What everyone has been waiting for. I never realised Veronica has this sexy mole on her right breast areola and its super visible at 43:20 and 43:45. Veronica gets seeded for continuous 3 days as they bonk around the yacht and she gets hooked by Simon, just as the audience gets hooked with Veronica. 47:03 is classic Veronica in black lingerie and what I will always remember her in. Fun trivia: I never realised there was a map of Singapore as they were bonking in the yacht!

56:02 / 56:17 Waiting to see if Veronica's pokies will stick out in that green nightie as she argues with her husband but she is indeed seeded and pregnant.

1:01:35 It seems Simon's sperm is so powerful that it makes Veronica go crazy for him. Simon of course views it as a transaction but Veronica goes full crazy here from 1:01:44, opening her coat and trying to motorboat Simon in public. Older clips I could not clearly see if her nipples were exposed but thanks to this HD version, safe to say that they are clearly there! Veronica is one siao woman!

Anyway end of the pervy scenes but for those interested, things take a dark turn as siao Veronica eventually kills her husband and implicates Simon, and has to be cleared by Simon's lawyer girlfriend played by Sandra Ng. Movie ends with Veronica getting taken out in court, but those boobs of hers will never be taken out of my mind.

Please up my points if you have enjoyed my humble review!