View Single Post
Old 21-07-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Yes I think you are right, Donna was from LTD. I only started booking Donna during her second stint too. What a waste. But Aila was a tough one, I was messaging her almost every two days and despite knowing I had a good record, she was not responsive. Despite multiple setbacks I remain undaunted and texted her until one fine day she replied. The rest is history.

S class girls were really up there. Not only they WANT to bath and clean you up(also for hygiene and inspection) , they could blow, rub, kiss ... Everything your heart desired. And mind you we aren't talking about late twenties, thirties ot forties. They are your dream, slim, youthful, polite, early twenties ladies you see at motorshows. At that time they were super pricey. But looking back, damn worth every penny. Those who started chionging now, it's a really shame and pity.because the standards nowadays pale in comparison. Good times!!
Don't talk about Donna and Aila lah..
Everytime I hear those names I feel damn sad at the current state...

If we going to talk about the past, might as well talk about CP and 258, 369

If Aila come back now.. I may honestly pay 200 for a HJ loh.