View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
micklimickli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0piosteve View Post
Stayed in Australia a few years for work. Agree with all bros on racism and “glass ceiling” in the office. Income tax is withheld by company every 2 weeks. Damn confusing to calculate and need tax consultation is common. About 50% salary withheld. Cars are cheap… since literally everyone owns a car, parking is nightmare. There are no basement car parks in Melbourne cbd. There’s privately runner Wilson parking or whatever that is crazy ex. Make raffles place parking look cheap. Fast food like McDonald’s is the cheapest thing you can eat there. Most shops close at 5pm. Clubs and drinks more ex than sg. FJ is damn ex. Can be 500 onwards. Ktv have China/viet babes. The one my friend brought me was 100/hour. If like to chiong, better prepare to spend a lot in Australia. Also, parking find is is crazy one. Speeding fine is about 100 dollars for every 10km exceeded. And if you think sg a lot of speed camera, you will be irritated how many snipers are parked at the side of the road in unmarked cars.
Lots of hobo and weirdos roaming at night. House break in is common.
Good aspect is alcohol is cheap. Groceries also cheap.
Also, since there are lots of jobless ppl supported by welfare state, they tax working ppl like us a lot to pay for them! Go there be jobless and take money is ok. But you have to be aussie

I think it’s good place to tour, but sg better to live.
Sorry for the long post
Read through and cannot agree more!