Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesha View Post
Had a 1.5hr session with her yesterday. All I can say is she is really good. After the session I can really feel the effect. Really no horse run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
2nd visit
Had a very good sleep on the same night. Woke up very early with a super hardon and give my gf a good time.
And i realise why she rub and rub my back and groin area (to clear all the knots)
Whole body/muscle become relax. Previous a gym goer.
There are some pain when she pull the veins . Pain is bearable (few seconds to 1 min) its funny cos no one ever pull like this before. Once its over its like muscle/tension relax. Result is instant.
I been to many JG master stated in this forum and if bros also enjoy JG, this is tcm qigong session. Pls go and experience urself and do a review.

Thank you brother for your report.

Open for appointment.