View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
Hi, Warbird:

Under the reasons women respect sigma males, all the category from number 1 to 11, doesn't attract women and doesn't repulse women either. I feel that all these categories puts a man at risk of being friend zoned. I feel that you have previously listed a lot of strategies and guides which are helpful to attract women under the thread that you have started. I feel that you have already put all those guides on how to attract attractive women into real life practice. Yes you are right, the time frame to do it takes at least several years to put some of it into practice and it's just the beginning of a very long journey.
Bro,

Tks for your clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Thanks bro warbird for your reply, think I will take your advice and avoid lido as well...
Bro,

You're welcome!

Go to Lido at least once to look see. You might meet someone you like.

I'll go when COVID cases are down.

Cheers to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.