View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Shu En 淑恩 https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shu-en-massage/

The choices were to march from an mrt station for 23min or to take a bus from it. So it isn’t the best for non-drivers. Had security and I had to sign in.

Looks: 6.5
Kinda different from the pics and video on the site.

Body: 7
She covered herself up with a long jacket most of the time and only opened up when using her body to massage me. Self-conscious maybe? Still whatever I can feel for when I auto-roamed, I think she has a good figure.

Boobs: 9
Her best asset! More than a handful and so soft. Wished she used it more during the tease. More on that next.

GFE: 6
Polite. She seemed to have double booked for my slot and the next bro was arriving late but before the end of my slot. Although she didn't rush me with words, I feel that the massage and teasing was quite short and failed to reach the peaks where I wanted. Also didn’t help that I arrived 5mins late due to traffic.

Massage: 7
Good strength but again, rushed.

BJ (Capped): 8.5
Who doesn’t love a good BJ? Although I wasn’t stimulated enough due to the rush, I think her skills with her mouth made up for it. Capped me, sucked with all sorts of slurping noises, one hand tickling my balls and the other tuning the antenna on my nipple. Didn’t take long before I exploded and emptied everything.

You know that aching feeling in your groin after a complete release? She did it by emptying all that I had.

Damage: $150

RTF: maybe if it’s a longer session but double booking put me off a little. She seems like a nice lady though. Best of wishes to her!

Bros who like boobs and a good BJ even when capped should enjoy this.