View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Thanks for replying bro WB. The quality of ladies in the likes of Number 8, Central and other higher end joints are nowhere comparable to even way before Covid than the good old days of TAM, LV and Lido. I reckon its because the ladies can make alot more money in China to clubs than Singapore.
Hence, the top notch girls are either there or go to places like Jakarta, Japan or Korea where more high rollers can be found. You will have to either settle for the lower grades ones or quit on it.
P/s so far, I never zapped anyone and doubt I would ever. So what if I am million points and thousands of power? You know I ain't the first time here with you, never meant to be personal but just expressing my view and not any personal attack or insult at all.
Bro, tks.

You're right!

I'm nostalgic. In the good old days, of course, there were many pretty SYTs at the high-end joints you have mentioned. In the second-tier joints at PC, there were a fair number of pretty SYTs then. Even in GL, along L8 and Talma Rd and some other lorongs, there were pretty SYTs offering their bodies from $80-120.

There had been a dearth of pretty SYTs and young women for many yrs before the pandemic.

Since the pandemic? Nil, zero, none, zilch...

Yes, I greatly appreciate your personal views and your contributions to my thread. Keep them coming.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Yes, upon seeing these replies, it does seems that I was the one who is being petty-minded in this conversation, I apologise to both...

Anyways, i prefer china girls simply because i feel that i can communicate to them better, rather than thai or viets
Bro, tks for your post.

I also like China girls.

Aiyo, you misunderstood bro JC's intention. The two of you are esteemed samsters and both very valuable to my threads.

I wish both of you would continue to contribute and share your views.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.