View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
funnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunnyguy1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I had very similar experience as this bro too when I visited her on 9-Aug, hotel was in town area and managed to get in without registration.

I do like the massage in between shots but like what this bro mentioned, no remarkable actions in the shower. Can’t really speak English so communication wasn’t easy. Not my cup of tea in terms of looks too she’s the girl in the pics for sure but with discounts. No rtf for me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipermantis View Post
FR for Rose from Fairies

Location: G area. Not ideal, but hotel itself seemed alright.
Looks + Body: Quite similar to pics. She's quite short too. Looks a bit toward late 20s/early 30s, like your typical OL.
Shower: Quite a few people mentioned that there was quite a bit of action during the shower. For me there was nothing, she just rinsed me b. Chemistry between me and her already felt off from the moment I entered the room. But it could also be because I was easily towering over her and there wasn't much space left in the tub to do anything.
GFE: Despite being noticeably transactional and not into it, she still tries to appear quite perky and I guess its alright.
BBBJ: It's quite decent. Not the best I've had, but definitely far from the worst. Only issue is that it lasted maybe like a minute or so.
FJ: This was fine. She rode me for a while and seemed visibly tired so we just swapped to missionary. Came shortly after. We made out quite a bit as she rode me but that was also quite short.
Massage: Immediately after the first shot, she asked me to flip around for a massage. It was fine. She used quite a bit of oil and after a while, she asked me to flip and used that oil to tease my lower body until I was hard again.
Round 2: I'm generally someone who needs a lot of teasing and foreplay for my second shot else I usually will not be able to. Post-massage, she gave a short capped BJ (cause of all the oil) and rode me for a while before swapping back to missionary. I got tired so she just gave me a HJ. HJ was alright too. After that she just rinsed me off and i left.

Overall, maybe a 6/10. That's not to say that the other glowing reviews for her are inaccurate or fake, but personally, chemistry was off, and she didn't really hit the mark for me. Maybe I would have been more satisfied if pricing was around 160, but for 190, I definitely expected what the other bros here were raving about. The real saving grace here was her body, face and the massage honestly. Her size really made me feel like I was with a typical xmm.

RTF: No. It's not a knock on her quality but more of just a clear mismatch of expectations. I couldn't speak thai so maybe those who can probably would have better luck with her.