View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
remus4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tea LF

In all my years here, I’ve never posted anything let alone actually post an FR. But I really think Tea deserves one. She is by far one of the best experiences I’ve ever had.

OKT: 9/10 I’ve tried a few girls from the stable, and have never been disappointed, with the OKT always prompt, transparent and making good honest recommendations. Almost all the girls were very good. But Tea was exceptional.
Looks: 9/10 from the description and age I had expected someone much older (as usual) but when the door was opened, Tea was had a super GND face, like some girlfriend from Uni days type, not that innocent, but still fresh faced, with a sweet natural smile.
Body: 8/10 Again not the SYT, but more of the fresh out of university look. Body itself was perfect for me with meat in all the right places. Boobs were C with a very natural shape and soft to the touch.
Pussy: Medium with very soft outer and inner lips, neatly trimmed and not shaved which was much nicer, as shaved almost always has stubble which is rough. Very Tight inside, and she got super wet, especially after some fingering and painting outside, during which she would twitch and shiver.
BBBJ: Probably the best I ever had, on instruction, she went slow and sensual and DT balls deep while at the same time using her tongue to lick the base. Never rushed, and she BBBJ for a good 20 plus minutes, with me fingering her, and then in 69.
FJ: Really like Uni GF. At the beginning of the session I had asked if she could ch