View Single Post
Old 15-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yes I went to her the other day and she focuses on stimulating your bro not through the feathery touches but really stimulating the blood flow.
Added bonus is she wears off shoulder top and tight denim shorts Tom massage. Her inner thighs kept rubbing against mine when she was on top of me massaging. Roam and zhut everywhere except for CB. Will definitely rtm

Quote:
Originally Posted by limcj View Post
went to one spa yest along beach road and had CxCx for a stretching massage, recommended by a bro here. she isnt rly a looker but her massage skills pack a punch. finished off with a hj but that nite i sleep is power.
looks:6/10
boobs:7/10 (big but not my favorite part anyway)
massage:10/10 (perfect score. really pulled me apart)
teasing: 7/10 (the teasing only started when flip over but not much also. but she does take care of ur brudder to begin the hj)
hj: 9/10 (not the slow sensual but not the super soaker pump water type also. i think speed is just nice)

overall a rly good massage. hj macam side dish, can also do without but since have, den is more than welcomed.