View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of
Re: Clean massage no need wear underwear de

Suddenly this one quiet. Let me chip in as i also good fan of no underwear massage.

Last time i got a pre milf viet owo, very friendly and fluent in english. She has good personality demure, learnt and wears makeup, can hold a good conversation but will not go overbroad, consider pretty. All you can ask for in a asian woman. She operates at some ulu place in bedok. Some lao jiao may know tHis lobang.

When i try this shop it just open, i got introduce to try by one of the bro here. He told me very good strong massage, intense teasing and best of all not chop you. So i make my way down from far to try. When reach, the place was new, not even have underwear ready for you to wear. You just lie down on bed and you will be cover with towel on your important area.Massage was more than better and stronger than expected. The towel will be lift just nicely almost show but almost no covering your part when masssge upper thighs then cover back and repeat for the other side. The teasing was so intense that it is as if it was meant to not “ accidentally” run pass your shaft to make you until you buay tahan and shoot. Ml will pretend she didnt see but definitely will know. Same for the front. The little towel only cover jewel while she massage the inner side.

All for all only $50 all in! I went back a few times and always go very late at night as i thought it was too open in the day for this open setup. No need message me as this place no more.

If you have good lobang no need wear underwear and more, can share.

Last edited by sibeinerd; 17-08-2022 at 01:48 PM.