View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nonthewiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: advice needed, not sure if my gf is cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi TS and all Bros here, I know this may sound unconventional but we need to accept the fact that we are now in 2022 already. Morals aside, tradition aside and all else away, we need to agree to the fact that ladies have evolve, mentality and emotionally. Not all but there are indeed women outside that have adopted the Men's mentality, that they are also having "secret" relationship outside their regular ones. Like many men out there, and in here, who have GFs although they are married, or even "wives" beside the Wife they are legally married to, woman are starting to adopt a smiliar mentality. Old timer Bros here will noticed that such thread are becoming quite common amidst the forum and also happening around us. Women generally have also adopted a more casual attitude towards such topics and it will only become more common.

So here comes the million dollar question -

1. Should we men adopt the same attitude that we sometimes pitch here about our women? i.e.: Know less is better. Ignorance is bliss - so long she loves you, gives you the attention needed, does her part as wive or gf, we act blur and ignore - like how we sometimes hope our other half will treat us when we are also "nauhgty naughty"

OR

2. Go on a wild goose hunt and play detective catch thieve and eventually breaking off from the relationship to go into another one which potentially may have the same occurrence again?

Food for thought Bros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I agree with your statement bro.

Times change liao. Last time you mostly only hear about men cheating and having affair outside. Now it is equally as common if not even more prevalent that ladies are doing the same.

personally, if you yourself cheat, i dont think its fair to expect your partner to be faithful/monogamous. i think its funny to see alot of cheating bros get pissed off/upset when they find out their partner also cheating.

again on the other hand, if you're faithful and you find out your partner is cheating. thats completely up to you whether it is something you can accept.

good advice there, i think i will just keep my options open and take 1 step at a time...