Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Today lcommando Zhixia liao ,Fast hand fast leg

Here’s my FR report

Location is in the RV if u went there u know. Along the very nice and safe location hide in a corner. Then no security guard go by back door. Superb safe

Let’s say about the where she come from, she told me she was here for sometime. Around since last year. And will be here for another 2 months so Just do come back with a fresh look and new identity.

Looks wise ok leh. Look like my insurance agent quite Cai. The nose not flat. So sure can married good husband. Good face features. Very demure and kind hearted I feel. Nice young lady. Only 24 yo. Smile also with straight teeth. Super nice.

Body wise good la. No fats. B cups. Got one mole in the nipple there. Look very local leh. Like university student.

Massage also not bad got around half an hour of good strength massage. And ending part still got 5 mins of head massage

Sensual power la. With the smile looking at u. And here lick abit there lick abit. And handstroke. Super fast come out liao. Oh yea half naked with panties on.

Overall 8.5/10

Will rtm
You forget to mention she will use different number to contact u for the actual location.

She is far from tutu.. no rtm for me