View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Mr George
You may wanna give this ML a try
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/qiu-tian-massage/
Hehe bro u ho gai siao 好介绍。
She is a previous vanilla ang pai.
Her previous listing name is Topaz.
Her face was blurred so dont know went to commandao to visit her couple of days back.
Like what we discussed in the previous post she had rich roberto and WKs to support her during her previous stay and lousy attitude i.e. last minute cancel booking to earn money from the rich Robertos.
She last year have to faster run road rtc because her work pass got problems and her dwelling at the hill was involved in condo hoo ha saga.
Anyway she is back now and have to share a condo with another ML to provide services for us normal bros. Cause like what we bros said WKs and Robertos also want fresh goods think they also tired of playing with her already.

During my time with her she also hint hint to me to be her WK like rent a condo for her and that I can 抱养 her all the yada yada.
Haha she also know she stale already now have to lower her price and expectations.
But bros dont worry about her she is defiantely more well off than most of us.
She had a couple of properties back home in China.
She first came to our sunny island pre covid working in KTV then after that working as ML all her Robertos and WKs also well funded her.

Anyway will I RTM.
Nah her massage is non existant and who will pay for a stale $120 vanilla ML when there are other options out there.