Thread: Sister in law
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Reminds me of my SIL like to ask me to see if her new clothes looks good on her. Although she don't go to the extend of modeling as shared by bro Dancan.

There was once she wore a dress and couldn't zip up from the back and asked me to come and help her. Seeing her bare back with her bra strap turns me on. She will often buy a few clothes and when I'm around, she will get me to come to her room and try the clothes on. In the beginning, I will go out of the room when she change to another clothes but after a few years, she got comfortable and one day she just suddenly took off her dress infront of me. I was shock and she still teased me say I never see before her sister in bra meh. She was still wearing shorts with her bra on.
Just tell her u prefer to unzip her n see her nake