View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Thanks for this bro! Very appreciated.

On another note, these MLS are on my list. Bi Er’s services are my best experience so far. Any recommendations which to go for? Got CO at home so my window for chionging very slim, cannot waste time on bad experiences:
- Angel Baby
- Xiao Ai
- Sherry
- Nicole
- Angel (heard of the smelly saliva issue on her boobs in the past cos she allows zhut zhut and never clean up between customers; bros who visited recently, has this improved)
- Elmii
- XXB
- MLX
- Cui Hua
- Amy
- Tang Tang
I can only speak for those I tried before recently.
If u are going for looks (she is definitely good looking but tan skin if that matters), and sensual service but maybe less of a power pack massage then you won’t go wrong with Angel. I nvr ever had issues with the saliva thing, never noticed it. Anyway she always bathe or clean herself after the deed so no issue for me.
For XXB she is a cute looking girl, doesn’t have the biggest assets but u will feel like protecting her kind of feeling. Mind that XXB sensual service is not as hardcore as the other girls in the market.