View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
zennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bentley from GentleMenClub24

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=901700

First booking with okt. Took 15 mins from first message to verification and to booking confirmation. Good easy communication.

Location: East area apartments. Got pros and cons. Both also is easily accessible so can reach easy but also high traffic i feel. Parking if you visit peak times, gotta go to the mscp got 2 near but i guess some 5-10 mins walk away? If not roadside parking would be a gamble
Room: Nice cozy clean. Clean shower as well. Queen mattress is abit too thin for me i can feel the spring bottom out haha. Apart from the heavy air refreshener smell i almost choked up everythings fine
Looks: normal ah pictures touched up, 85% match. Short hair just my type
Body: greaaaat tits. Initially wanted to go for another girl but she was fully booked so i just went for the next best looking one. Jiggly meaty ass. Cant tell if she has a tummy or not; refer to fr below.

Arrived early, text okt, went on a side quest for a bit. End up enter the room on time also. Opened the door in a red tube dress can see the melons. Semi hard liao but i ps dont wanna keep staring so i look around the room. Undress and told her i wanted to shower alone cause i needed to take a shit but surprised she gave me a normal towel, not the gm nonsense. Shower finish went back into her room start action.

Turned off the lights then touch touch here and there was about to start bbbj haiya she stood up. Then i thinking whats happening end up she wiping off her lipstick lol. Bj was great esp with the tongue swirls at the head. As i was sitting at the edge of the bed and she was kneeling on the floor, she pulled down the top part let me play. Veryyyyyy nice to hold her tits and i kept softly pulling on her nips.

Caps on, ky on, idky this time the ky smell damn strong almost putting me off. Pulled up the bottom part of her dress start cg. So rn shes basically wearing the dress as a belt plus its dark so i cant tell if she has a belly or not. So, cg>grinding>squat cg>turned over to doggy>g whiz>side g whiz? Idk the name>back to cg>squat cg>lastly doggy. During side g whiz(?) i see her tits keep bouncing i paused to zhut zhut abit then asked her if got milk if i zhut hard enough she just laugh. I think we spent a good 60-65 mins just fucking and spent the remaining time just resting. Really the changing of positions was done when one of us gets tired and she dont black face when i ask her to be on top.

Pussy contracts damn tight i had to slowly push my way in. Holding and slamming her butt was so nice in doggy. In first cg when she was leaning forward i nestled my head at her neck but i guess she was ticklish and i just avoided kissing her entirely. Esp in doggy you can feel and see her enjoying it when the sheet grabbing and squeezing coincides.

Paid for 2s left with 0. This is probably my best performance even i was amazed at how long i hold out. Now i need to backtrack and remember what i did to get to this level hahaha. Rtf maybe not as gfe was not there but the sex was great tho. Im guessing she can understand abit of english but also from the moment i left the toilet to when i left her place i didnt really talk about alot of things just basic stuff.

P.s. to the 3 bros who sent me a pm regarding my past fr, sorry guys i dont really log in so i only saw your pms when i logged in today to verify hahaha psps