View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!Ajax8989 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SilkStockings - Lucy

Looks: 9/10 closely resembles the picture, skin is on the darker side but works for me

Body: 9/10 Has all the curves in the right places, has a nice set of racks and her ass is perky too. Back shots were the best

Pussy: 9/10 She is on the tighter side and it feels like she is sucking me in whenever i trust her, very satisfying feeling

Frenching: 8/10 She does it like she means it. The way she reaches for the tongue whenever we fuck was just hot. In between positions she would just initiate the frenching

BBBJ: 9/10 Never felt such a sloppy bj before, the way she started off slow and sensual to a vigorous action of continuous bobbing her head up and down. It was as if she did not have any gag reflex

FJ: 10/10 Started of with her riding me and i almost lost it within the first few minutes, had to tell her to change to doggy before i came too quickly. The way she move her hips were as if she learnt how to dance and the rhythm was on point, with her leaning in to french will she rode me The doggy was great too while i was in control but it was too good and i released all over her back

Overall damage: $200
Totally worth the damage. Highly recommended.