View Single Post
Old 15-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
The value of SGD is not the main factor, it's more about the prices of (Goods &) Services.

I haven't been in the sg scene (I'm overseas) for 20 years already. Assuming 1 can get hj for sgd 50 previously. Now price of hj go up beyond 100 sgd, but yr salary / income remain the same, or not increasing at the same pace.

Many people would then of course look / search for options & alternatives that the hj cost much lower than that quote of sgd 100 or higher! Eg, going across the causeway, u spend much lesser than sgd 100, but get more (may even get fj)! Although exchange rate will decide how much yr sgd 100 can change into myr, but the fluctuation / difference doesn't really affect yr "purchasing power" to get that hj service. Eg again, whether exchange rate is 3.20 or 3.30, sgd 100 changes to 320 myr or 330 myr. Does the 10 myr make the difference whether u can "purchase" the hj service? sgd 100 not enough to get u hj service in sg, but u still have remaining if u go across the causeway.

The main factor is the living expenses in sg. The shop has expenses (rental, electricity, water, etc costs). The wl need to charge the fees not only to cover the costs, but also her income (cover costs only, work for free? costs not covered, "business" lost, sell her body not enough to pay the bills?). The wl's income, she also need to think of her living expenses.

The expenses in neighboring countries, ie, rentals, electricity, water, wl's income & living expenses, etc, compared with sg, need to say more?

With lower expenses, of course they can charge lower rates for the services!

The other factor is the wl's attitude. Some may take customers for granted / stupid, just want more $$. While some charge "market rates" or willing to be negotiable.
But the problem is they refuse to acknowledge the situation is different from covid times. They keep thinking that $80 HJ is market rate because some white knights can't think properly paid up. The most expensive FJ I was quoted was $60+$200 over the chat app for service rendered near the simlim area. Their excuse was this is Singapore and their service is worth it also if i wasn't interested, many other sg men will be willing to pay. I told her that most sg men aren't that stupid to fall for that and she confidently told me to not overestimate sg men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Good to know some knowledge shared from your perpective bro

For example one usually has 1k to spend on cheonging per month now only left with 600 left to spend due to increase monthly cost incur.
but problem is horniness still remain the same.
I am now in kulai. Just fucked the 4th time in close to 18h. My friend is really an animal. He still wants to go for 1 more shot before going home. i spent only about RM1k for 4 fucks with 4 different girls since last night. Last night we shared beer at the hfj and he got an overnight girl somewhere near. They fucking behaved like animals fucking while i was half asleep on the chair. I had to pluck myself up to my room half drunk to sleep separately in the hotel and this morning, we went to 2 places to try different stables. I can't take it anymore. Feel like leaving him here.

The telegram app and wishct02 website is really helpful in sourcing for girls.