View Single Post
Old 28-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneydoggie View Post
Hei bro, yeah i went from the Yunnan Route , Closed to Foreigners except PRC .
Was Hoping to try the Tachelik Route but then Covid Struck.
Not Sure if Mongla still have Nightlife as much was from China Side and so far from what i know and read . They ask their citizens to return so might be slow these days.
Plus now since the Coup, There is considered Rebel Territory. So maybe not as safe.
about 4 to 5 yrs ago, I and my friend tried to go Mongla via tachiliek. At Tachiliek immigraion, we were given a wide card when we surrendered our passport. The buses and taxis refused to take us because the white card did not grant us permission to travel to mongla.

My friend too tried entering via Daluo in xishuanbana, unfortunately foreigners not allowed to pass through that immigration. He then tried the illegal way by booking those illegal motorcycle taxis which need to pass through those forest. Halfway, he back out as he felt danger.