View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married but longing the life of a Bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Although I know what you just said is all true, my still wrenching...ouch!
It's ok. Let me share a SBF secret with you. It's what guys here say 10-20 years ago. It may help you feel better. Really... many guys wrote about this method in the past.

You go market buy a squid. Cut off the head and back of the body. Leave only 5 inches of the middle part. Wrap the middle part of the squid on your penis. Wrap a $50 dollar note around the squid and masterbate. After you cum, you will feel better. Instead of paying a ML $50 to do the same thing, you get to keep your own hard earned money.

What do you do with the cum filled squid? Use it to cook a dish for your wife. You will feel better too.