Thread: Edging massage
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
Is there any ML at k**** which does the full edging but also allows release? Keep hearing diff things and want to try but if no release then not my thing leh
I have been reading the many comments/FRs from different threads and thought the best way was to try it myself.

Please note that I took the 90mins hot stone option ($118) and my ML was Lind@. Was thinking that if there was no teasing/ GQ, at least I can enjoy the massage.

My FR is my own experience and I have no ties to this spa, so please don't zap me if you disagree.

ML was business like and to the point, immediately face down and she started massaging. First disappointment was that she didn't tear my disposable undies, ok never mind, continue. She then pressed with towel on top no oil for first 10mins or so. Next she put the oil, massage was not too bad, not piano. Then when massaging my back, she didn't pull the undies halfway down like most other MPs (even healing touch/ natureland will do so) - second disappointment. Once she accidentally tugged my undies lower, and she immediately pulled it back up, haiz. Next she did legs, and she didn't rip undies, and just massaged around it. By this point, I had accepted that nothing else was going to happen.

I was expecting her to ask to ask me flip over but then suddenly things changed!

After adjusting the towels, she quickly ripped the middle part of my undies so my butt was the only part not covered by towels. She then poured oil down my ass crack and started to rub up and down from ass to balls. She would then run her fingers around my ass and rub my thighs. This went on for about 5 mins. She then asked me to turn over. She alternated between both legs, rubbing my balls/ around my groin and thighs. So this went on for the next 20+mins.

Feeling was quite shiok throughout. And here I thought would come the GQ and she asked me "you want to shower?".
I chose no, and she gave me warm towels to wipe the oil off.

So my experience was that there was indeed teasing (as in legit balls sac and ass crack touching/ rubbing) but no GQ for me.

Sorry for the long FR, but I wanted to be clear what happened and what didn't.

I hope other bros who are thinking to go or not can find my FR useful to help them make decision.

Thanks for reading