View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Married but longing the life of a Bachelor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's a common passing thought. The grass always seemed greener on the other side. The only way for you to become single again is to get a divorce. However, the Woman's Charter will rob you of half your assets. You may not have enough money to buy a new house. You will have to pay your by now ex-wife a monthly alimony and your children a monthly child support maintenance fees. You may not get to see your children whenever you want to also, despite getting joint custody.

Life sounds worse than it is now right? So where will you find the money to invent the possibilities that single men have? Better to stay in the marriage but secretly cheong outside without getting caught.

As for feeling depressed, find out what makes you feel depressed and work on the reasons why you are feeling depressed. May be better than trying to escape the depression by changing the scenario (getting divorced and being single again).

Kids are innocent. You bring them into this world. Whatever happens between you and your wife, try to protect them as much as you can. If can stay married, best. At least your children will grow up in a complete family. They don't have to know their parents aren't having a healthy sex life right?
I concur with everything that is being said here. In short the grass is really greener on the other side as indicated by some of the responses here.

My wife travels for work and during this time I go out for some "fun". After a week or so I would however start to miss her presence. My daughter too as well. It's different being at home alone at night, sometimes the mind does wander.

As men we are drawn to sex, and specifically sex with beautiful women which is what this forum is all about. We all come here with certain desires hence glass houses. At the end of the day though - FL / ML / KTV are financial transactions filled with great but ultimately fleeting moments. Fantasy moments are meant to be moments, that's what make fantasies special.

Play hard, play safe and don't get caught. After that go back home and be a good boy.