Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
angsana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepan View Post
Visited Flame Spa(Seminyak) this morning. It’s my first time there and all I could say is it’s a worthy experience!

The receptionist lady who served me is super cute! Opt for the volcano package in the deluxe room. Paid total of IDR2,040,000 inclusive of nuru gel top up. The whole ambience of the place is extremely classy!

After payment, was brought to a room to pick 2 girls. I was given the choice to pick behind the glass or I can go inside to pick, abit paiseh because got more than 10 girls inside so I picked behind the glass. Took 2 that is the best looking and was brought to my room after.

Showered alone and shortly after the 2 girls came in and gave me hugs and kisses. Proceeded to the bed and the sensual massage began. Started the massage on my back, and they slowly stripped and applied the gel.

After 20minutes the action began, was told to go on all fours and one of the girl gave me HDLY while I was sucking the boobs and fingering the another girl. Exploded and they cleaned me up, they asked if I was game for another shot, accepted the challenge and they start licking my ears and nipples. Not long after got hard and I shot out another heavy load.

Ended with them showering for me and left as a happy man, no regrets!
flame spa yesterday.

near to kuta.

1200000 for 1 lady.
1800000 for 2.
3400000 nuru 1 lady

i no nuru because normal they use coconut milk oil
no sex allowed, no phone or cash in the room. but its indonesia.