Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2022, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Tried 16 but too bad she's still not the busty petite WL that I am looking for which is her room on the 2nd floor turn right after going up the stairs. First time I saw that WL was when I entering DJ Momo's room and saw this petite WL walking with 1 customer, when I ask Momo who she is I kena the death stare

Coming back to 16, she's friendly and only been here for 2 months, good service and she have condoms in different sizes too and very hardworking. She took very close inspection on the dick before bbbj and during shower I notice she really rinse herself well, good points on her hygiene.

Ok bros can anyone give me a heads up on the WL that I am searching for? Small busty petite whose room is on the 2nd floor turning right after up the stairs must be an ang pai since I did not see her in the tank on my visits.
You kena death stare from who? G16 or the other gal?

If she is fair, then should be G9. If she is dark, then could be G10. If she is bah bah, then maybe G15 or G17.

Thanks for the FR for G16. Are you saying that eventho she is busty, slim and nice height but she is not short and small size (petite) type, which is what you are looking for?

Good luck.

Typical guy in Geylang.