View Single Post
Old 28-12-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!
Re: China popular songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I finally got the items, hehehe....imagine, a bed and sofa at only S$0.10, hehehe....the only problem now, i have to self-install the item myself.
Surprise to see u here.

I tht most time u wouldn't come here & would share most of yr stuffs in yr sleeves in the BTT?

I miss out that item, i think sm of them got it too but seller never delivers or ship out, so it's a failed deal.

Quote:
Now i focus myself on buying "toys" and cute stuffs for the ladies aka young girls in Batam when i am there. "Cheap" and good...make them happy, and when they do, most if not all of the time, i end up being happy too.
U are just too smart to do this kind of thing. U don't play tik tok & have those apps but yet eyeing on those girls who has them.

Look fwd to see what u got for those girls.

Last trip u are already center of spotlight.

That's why cannot follow u in batam trip, if not we cannot get 'decent' innocent girls anymore.

Quote:
Now i am going into 80% mode to focus on my Chinese New year Batam trip, hehehe....

2023 is coming soon...i am staying in Singapore at those time, hehehe...give me money i also won't step into Batam at this time.
I'm sure u book yr room already right?

Hope to see u there.

We're all looking fwd to see u there but cannot join u in yr 'walkabout'.

The 'sun' too bright already!!!

等不来花开