Thread: True
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: True

“Will suspicious or not, if I am here?”

“No, it won't!”

I plant a short peck on her lips, one where I ended it by sucking off her lower lips.

“Who is going to be here?”

She plants a return peck on my lips. Just a short one.

“Jeff, Ian, Andrew, and their wives.”

I grab the back of her thick neck with my right hand as I guide her big round face towards mine. I plant the 4th peck on her lips. This time she perks her lips to receive the incoming kiss.

“Elaine, Naomi too.”

“So basically all the bosses will be here lah.”

I nodded in the affirmative, as I slowly move my hands towards her broad shoulders, stroking them gently, feeling every single thread on her dark cotton blouse.

“Shiok lor, Naomi will be here. She surely dress sexy sexy lor. You enjoy lor!”

She said, with a tiny hint of jealousy. And I know she is jealous. No persona tone, just her soft vulnerable voice. But I could not fathom it. Why would she be jealous? After all, she is just an Executive Assistant to me. We are not dating at all. However, our recent escapades in and outside of the office have given her some sort of false expectation of reality. The rumours of us being an item that is circulating within that office did not help with quelling this expectation as well.

“Only want to look at you, not her!”

Nevertheless, I reassured her as I place both my arms on her waist. Digging my index fingers into the waistbands of her soft lace trim wide-leg shorts, with the tip of my finger coming into contact with the elastic waistband of her cheap cotton panties.

“And no one will suspect a single thing.”

She looks at me deep into my eyes, getting a surge of comfort from my reassurance. Without giving a warning, I push my hand into the back of her cheap cotton panties and grab a handful of her huge, meaty butt. She let off a tiny squeal as I forced my tongue into her mouth.