Thread: True
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: True

“Take a quick nap okay?”

I said softly to Shu, giving her comfort that she is safe and warm on my bed.

“I’m very wet now leh.”

She said, eyes half shut and giggling in her girlfriend persona.

“How come?”

“From just now lor, you kept touching me all over. Then the smell of your car also.”

“Really?”

Shu nods, with a smile as she cosies up under my thick covers.

Alcohol definitely contributed towards my next action. All rationale, reason and professionalism had left my body. I climb onto my bed and into the covers with Shu, spooning her from behind as we face the main living room where all the guests are. At this point, the conversation’s volume had dropped several levels as most of the guests were directing their attention towards our bed, located in the corner of the open-designed apartment, with no walls, doors or privacy shade between us. All that was protecting our modesty is the thick silk covers on top of us.

I can sense Shu’s heartbeat increasing. Her body began to warm up as I place my left hand on her waist under the covers. She was still awake definitely, her body was fidgeting slightly to signal the discomfort and awkwardness.

“Don’t move! Just relax!”

I whisper softly to her. I can sense an affirmative nod from her head bobbing on the soft feather pillow. In one fell swoop, I unzipped my pants and retrieved my erect penis from the boxers’ pee holes. Sensing it was poking at her butt, she moves her pelvis slightly forward, away from me.

“Don’t move! Just pretend you are asleep!”

I whispered softly to her. My hands firmly held onto the wide waist, attempting to pin her to her position.

There was no movement from the smaller spoon but her body temperature increases drastically. Her heartbeat thumps faster than ever as I feel it from her back with my chest pressed against it. I used my left hand to guide my penis towards the wide-leg holes of her trim shorts, with my tip coming into contact with the soaked gusset of her panties.

The volume in the apartment at this point had softened to a whisper.

“Are you seeing this?”

“What are they doing?”

“Look!”

Soft whispers could be heard from the middle of the apartment.

I was close to having a heart attack, My chest tighten up as all the blood from my body has left its initial position and gathered at my pelvis. I hear a loud ringing voice in my head as I fail to logic with myself. I kept pushing my penis awkwardly towards the drenched gusset, as if attempting to tear it apart like a gate, to enter and stomp the warm and moisten intimate palace within.

But to no avail. The gusset remains in place firmly protecting the flooded cave within. It just would not slide aside.