Thread: True
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: True

All the remaining guests had left the apartment. The door is still wide open as the guests are too dishevelled to even close it upon their exit. Knowing I have my privacy back unless someone walks past my apartment, I put more force into my action, aggressively thrusting into Shu.

“Mmmm…mmmm..”

She started whimpering from her tightly shut lips from the increased pleasure and force.

“Everyone has left baby, you can moan now.”

And she began moaning in her girlfriend persona. So high-pitched that one could easily mistake it for a JAV actress. I trust forward for about 5-6 more cycles before all the air in the apartment got sucked out and turned into a complete vacuum. The ringing in my ears got louder as my body feels a sensational buzz. The images of Naomi standing up, adjusting her short dress and walking out of the apartment kept replaying in my mind as I unloaded inside Shu. I could not pace myself to last any longer. All the air returns back into the apartment as the ringing in my ears softens into dead silence. I pull out and lay flat on my back, completely dazed.

“You shoot inside me?”

Dazed; my eyes were still connected to the warm glow emitting from the lighting feature on top of my bed.

“Everyone saw us do it right?”

Shu asks again, without receiving an answer to her first question. I pull myself off my bed and walk towards the sliding door of my balcony as I stare into the night view of Metropolis Singapore. I had pulled the entire cover with me as I use it to clean my lower half. It seems the adrenaline had taken all the alcohol off my body. I feel sober as a monk and my mind is clear as day.

“怎么办?”

She asks, trying to pull an answer out of me. I snap out of my daze as I look at her, sitting on my bed with her thick short legs crossed, her blouse wrapping tightly around her stomach layers. Her face frowning from what had happened.

“Did you cummed?”

I asked, ignoring her questions.