Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 3
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thinking of quitting a $5k+ job…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
TS seems to be in a bad place, first he wants to support a KTV girl - then a few weeks later he wants to quit his job and rent out his spare room to a WL/ML for spare income.

With regards to changing jobs/opportunities - I often find that you first need to ask yourself a very difficult question.

What is your competitive advantage? Can you define it, in great detail and say how this competitive advantage of yours can help you succeed?

If you cannot answer that, then I think you better think twice before changing jobs. Yes, you feel bored and all that, but you are not single and carefree so unless you don't mind facing your wife with your decision, I think you do not have the luxury to just quit like that.
yes, the sad reality we do not have that luxury due to financial commitments. alot of talk about money not important, but all these are only spoken by the people who are able to afford it.

if someone were to come and tell me, i should not just work etc. i will gladly accept what he or she suggests, and i will great idea, but i will need their help to pay for my bills while i seek life's fulfillment