View Single Post
Old 13-01-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Hazel [LF] (12/1/23)
Disclaimer: what I experienced might nt be yours pls don zap as usual.

Boss really take care of me, send me video of Hazel knowing my preferences liao. No grading as out of whatever full marks already.

Look: 10/10 see my previous fr and u will know I don give such grades eh. What you see is what you get. Fair and pretty SYT.

Skin: FAIR FAIR FAIR

Gfe: 8/10
we talk abit with her limited english, using google translate, she told me she still a student la.

Bj: 7/10
after shower, we cuddle abit n she grab my dick, already hard don kno like what Liao. Then she auto go suck Liao, won’t say out of this world la, but she is not as green as I thought.

Fj: 8/10
suck abit Liao of course I must reciprocate Ma. Go down on her, she like it when you eat her, no smell n juicy.

I never try finger her, so can’t comment she ok with it anot but no need finger de la, u lick she high enough le.

The boobs is enchanted C/D, see how u see la. She so slim, the neh neh look big on her n like she need to hunch her back while walking le.

After eating her, she auto ride me Liao, riding wise she quite green, maybe bros can guide her better. I bo wait eh, after she ride, I give her a good fast n furious thrusting Liao. Don expect loud moan from her which makes it even more real.

RTF: sure will rtf eh, already looking at my calendar.

Bros pls take care of this gem n be gentle ok!