Thread: L8H19 [2023]
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Post L8H19 [2023]

This house was one of my fav before covid. OKT told me they reopened like 3 months back.

There were 5 girls sitting, took G19 despite not being the best looker, she was smiling nicely, thought sign of good GFE, but you know how it goes. Others were looking elsewhere or acting cold.

Face: 5/10 for me
Boobs: Small, barely handful and soft like sagging
Pussy: Not loose, still enjoyable
Overall body: Seems to have pregnancy cracks on her tummy skin. Legs had sharp hair, shaven but not recently.
GFE: Not enthusiastic once you pay and need to do the business

She showered me after both of us washing mouth with listerine. She didn’t wash herself.

Once on bed, lick nipples few mins, condom bj less than 5 min, then cowgirl and missionary. Paid for 30 min, 60$, left in 15 mins.

Overall didn’t like her service, almost lost erection, just pumped quickly in missionary and left.

I think I will go back to 2038 once things are stable. Their girls overall better GFE and service.