View Single Post
Old 23-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
..... I can only say good luck to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
..... while some will just continue pray that there is a sucker born every minute
Well, I believe they do enjoy good luck since there are suckers born every minute. Just look at the billions of dollars gone into crypto (basically a high tech ponzi scheme), the success of Onlyfans (those girls don't even have to sell nudes), the millions lost to scams every year (why people believe that the police will ask them to take a picture of themselves being tied up I have absolutely no fucking idea), Kong Hee's devotees (donate money so my wife can do god's work by singing lousy pop songs that nobody wants to listen to), guys who follow instagram girls just to look at their half ball pics (thanks for for helping to attract sponsors so the "influencers'" boyfriends can enjoy free fucks in fancy hotels), and so on. Suckers ARE born every minute.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?